Are you ready to join Ervie's team?
Role: Product Marketer - Privacy
Nature of job: Full Time
Your role at Mage:
As a Product Marketer - Privacy, you are expected to stay current on developments in the global privacy market. You should be a research-oriented individual who prefers to be self-sufficient in terms of information gathering.
Mage is an organization that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, and as a magecian, you are expected to reflect the organization's values.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders and partners to drive product growth
- Partnering with product teams to understand strategy & own narrative and messaging
- Conducting market research & competition analysis on industry trends
- Creating product content for internal documents, datasheets, and other sales collaterals
- Working with pre-sales & demand generation teams on digital marketing, SEO, webinars and web design
- Working effectively under time constraints while maintaining quality and attention to detail
You should be someone who:
- - Has a flair for creating engaging content and turning ideas into stories
- - Is a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
- - Has an appetite for marketing and a strong desire
- - Preferably hold an MBA in marketing or related domain
Why would this be a good opportunity for you?
Mage allows you to flourish in your areas of interest while providing you complete autonomy to put out your ideas and work towards them with a lot of fun interspersed in between!
At Mage you can expect the 3Cs which candidates look for in any organization: