Database Activity Monitoring
Monitor access to your sensitive data by implementing Mages’ Sensitive Data Monitoring solution that provides data security professionals with the ability to monitor who and what has access to sensitive data, and provides near-real time reporting capabilities, keeping your organizations audit ready at all times.
Fortify your database security
- Keep a track on who is accessing your sensitive data, and what statements and actions are being undertaken within your datastores.
- Analyze any and all activities happening within your datastores and compare with past patterns to detect any anomalies or deviations from the expected.
Demonstrate compliance to Privacy Regulations
- Ensure that you are able to meet the stipulated duration of time to report any possible data breach in accordance with the various global privacy regulations.
- Maintain reports detailing all activities carried out within the data stores in an audit ready format.
Enhance your sensitive data protection through
a data monitoring solution that offers the capability for:
- Monitor activity patterns within the data store across time, and establish base line pattern for users, applications, and other relevant categories.
- Detect any anomalies occurring in the established baselines and get notified on any unusual activity happening within the target data store.
User and Application Monitoring
- Configure authorized and unauthorized users, and applications that connect to your data store.
- Log all connections, and statements being executed within the data store.
- Near-real time monitoring with reporting capabilities ensure that the security team is well informed.
Overall Capablity Score
“iMask has met all of our expectations”
IT Domain Manager, Security & Risk Management
Firm Size: 30B+ USD
“I like this tool because with its secure anonymization technologies the performance and efficiency is not compromised. I like to use it because it works fast, takes a short time to run, and doesn’t use a lot of system resources. It cleans copies of our production data for testing, development, and other activities and fully eliminates unnecessary data. Our main motivation for using this solution was to achieve dynamic data masking and data protection and it never disappointed us and we are convinced that we made the right decision. iMask has perfectly met all of our expectations thus far that other tools are unable to do, we also look at a few different options, but iMask is the best.”
“Artificial intelligence to uncover data in the most complex of locations”
Project Manager, Product Management
Firm Size: 10B-30B USD
“Mentis helps the organization to uncover the hidden sensitive data locations within the organization with Sensitive Data Discovery module. This type of discovery is unique to the application. It uses the artificial intelligence to uncover data in the most complex of locations. It also has all compliance with popular data classifications by global privacy regulations includes the GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA. An overall recommended data masking application for the company.”
“Really helpful in protecting most sensitive data elements”
Decision Analyst, Data and Analytics
Firm Size: 1B-3B USD
“iScramble is a great data masking technique that provides flexibility to encrypt data to protect it from attacks and threats. It has various anonymization techniques that help to safeguard data in non-production environments. It can source data from various applications and third party like Big Data, Hive, Oracle. It helps protect data at enterprise and database layers and help secure data on any cloud platform. This provides a complete security solution with proper masking techniques to protect data from outside attacks. Overall, it is really helpful in protecting most sensitive data elements.”